Sonic Electronix

lol, what about me i did the hole titorial :( , my pioneer did that till i did this and it works perfect, but dont ground at the amp, u ground at the headunit or it wont work, mines been like this for a yr now and its played fine, hope this fixs ur problem, it did mine

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

lol, what about me i did the hole titorial :( , my pioneer did that till i did this and it works perfect, but dont ground at the amp, u ground at the headunit or it wont work, mines been like this for a yr now and its played fine, hope this fixs ur problem, it did mine

oh dude sorry my apologies then you are most certainly the man! and now this kid has a chance to be the man also but only because you are the original man i hope it does the trick too man thanks ill let you know

• 2 weeks later...

dude listen... i dont know how else to say this but i mean this in the straightest way possible... i love you dude! Yo the RCA grounding worked man its legit. Its not just your car or some freak thing! this works! static is completely gone and now my speakers are so ridiculously loud and clear that its awesome! thanks man you dont know how much it really means to me on a more serious note and im glad there was somebody on here that had info that was helpful and worked. thanks man.