Hifonics X2600.1D

SickWickedClown

i havent checked if my amp is going into protect mode. the led on the name hifonics just stays lit up when it cuts out. and i was thinking im getting 700 rms because i was getting a reading of 70 volts or less on the speaker wire outputs and on 2 ohms it puts out 50 amps. i havent checked my voltage yet but i just ordered a voltage meter the other day. so to be safe i multiplied the 50 amps by 12.5 and got 625 watts or so . is this correct. it seems pretty fucking loud of 600-700 watts . half the songs hurt my ears slightly and make then ring when i get out of my car

ORION HCCA 10.4 2000 watts RMS 4000 watts max

hifonics brutus 2600 bxi

Alpine IDA -305 Digital receiver

0 gauge power wire 250 amp fuse

800 watt BUTTKICKER BASS SHAKER

Kicker zx-400 amp to power buttkicker

i havent checked if my amp is going into protect mode. the led on the name hifonics just stays lit up when it cuts out. and i was thinking im getting 700 rms because i was getting a reading of 70 volts or less on the speaker wire outputs and on 2 ohms it puts out 50 amps. i havent checked my voltage yet but i just ordered a voltage meter the other day. so to be safe i multiplied the 50 amps by 12.5 and got 625 watts or so . is this correct. it seems pretty fucking loud of 600-700 watts . half the songs hurt my ears slightly and make then ring when i get out of my car

Your numbers don't add up at all.

• 1 month later...

I like my X14. I had a Kenwood 9105d. ran at 900 rms, then switched to the x14. at 1100 watts. and there was a difference. So i am happy! :BART:

TEAM PRESSURED LOWS

2000 Dodge Durango

6 Sundown SA 15s

6th Order B-Pillar Wall

Sundown Audio

XS Power Batteries

Mechman Alternators

Archived