In another topic here I said I was going to post issue 8 of the magazine which is last years edition. I uploaded the first 22 pages let me know if you want to upload some more

http://deephitters.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=134

looks nice, i would sign up for delivers but i'm shippin out in 3 months to basic and i'll be in trainin for 8 months but i'll definately sign up when i get out of AIT

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

No problem, DH will still be here

I'm on it... I need subscription info. This is the "realest" (I know that term is overused, but fuck it, this time it applies) car audio mag out there. period! The shit-talking is classic, and most of the installs are top-notch - without being too over-the-top...well done pimpin'!

I'm on it... I need subscription info. This is the "realest" (I know that term is overused, but fuck it, this time it applies) car audio mag out there. period! The shit-talking is classic, and most of the installs are top-notch - without being too over-the-top...well done pimpin'!

Hey whatup man? You never got back to me on all the issues I sent you but I guess you answered my question! Thanks again for your comment. Besides what you said, what did you think about the interviews and the editorials?

Hey whatup man? You never got back to me on all the issues I sent you but I guess you answered my question! Thanks again for your comment. Besides what you said, what did you think about the interviews and the editorials?

I PM'd you the day I got 'em... check ur box on either ca.com, or roe if it's not here, lol! But yeah...u guys are retarded!! Shit is mad funny yo!(that was my best NY impression, lol!). It really sets u guys apart from the boring articles in some of the other mags. Pus...the installs(well, some of the installs) were better than what I was expecting. Like that PT cruiser - whoa!(not that I'd drive a pt cruiser, but the install was bangin!, lol). Oh yeah, and the models!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep that shit coming!! Don't ever phase that part out!! That's why I still pick up an issue of low rider every now and then!!! Anyway...good lookin' out pimpin'! Thanx for showin' me love. Keep up the good work! Peace...er...I mean..."one!"

I PM'd you the day I got 'em... check ur box on either ca.com, or roe if it's not here, lol! But yeah...u guys are retarded!! Shit is mad funny yo!(that was my best NY impression, lol!). It really sets u guys apart from the boring articles in some of the other mags. Pus...the installs(well, some of the installs) were better than what I was expecting. Like that PT cruiser - whoa!(not that I'd drive a pt cruiser, but the install was bangin!, lol). Oh yeah, and the models!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep that shit coming!! Don't ever phase that part out!! That's why I still pick up an issue of low rider every now and then!!! Anyway...good lookin' out pimpin'! Thanx for showin' me love. Keep up the good work! Peace...er...I mean..."one!"

I just read "again" at CA.com. i totally forgot I had a whole conversation with you. I have lost alot of brain cells, sorry but thanks for the Love and the way you describe it, is the way people feel about the mag out here. When the mag drops, the next day they are "when is the next one dropping"