honda civic walled up 3x15" lfr audio/massive audio/csb

please explain how the allthread stick from the rear of the box to the front of the box works. It looks as though it uses the nuts to create pressure to hold it in place, but looks as though if the box was to flex ouutward the only it currently can with that system it might make a clacking sound when the subs are turned up really high. Am I missing something? Is it expoxied into the sleeve or welded. sorry to bring it up but i thought it might make noise when i saw it. Btw box looks really rigid and im sure its going to rumble!

The thread is lose in the fitting i made, the idea is that i tighten it up with the nuts so far that the wooden baffle cant move any more outword that like it cant flex anymore.

And so far it works like a charm, with subs playing full tillt my front plate doesnt move a inch or make any weird noises.

And thanks, got zero flex so far from the box or rear end of the car

• 4 weeks later...

Wel small update.

Had the box playing and went to a few shows but the 18's aint doing it for me...

Did make a few video's that i will upload soon.

The roofflex was insane much and i wrecked every bolt on my roofwindow...

So the window has got to go

Also had some contact with a local shop who is willing to sponsor me if i make a car with them.

Rebuild is already buzy!

Containing:

4x lfr ilk165s

3x lfr lu15sx

2x massive audio d8000 (will need more later on)

5x csb 100ah battery

Lets get building?

I think it looked really nice, impressed by all those angles in your shell. And those amps are real candy! Did you get any numbers with the last build man?

Those angles where a ***** to do but worth it.

Max score was 152.4 but everytime i metered the score dropped due to my roofwindow...

It whas wide open at one point...

Archived