Second Skin Audio

Whats the most idiotic sub box you've ever seen?

walledkota

Sorry for the double post my phones messed up

its cool mine has been acting stupid today too. fortunately my brother in law used to own a audio shop so i got schooled early and knew that a sub should be in a box i remember when i was like 6 and sitting in his 85 Z28 with 6 15s and thinking one day I'll have a system like this.

its cool mine has been acting stupid today too. fortunately my brother in law used to own a audio shop so i got schooled early and knew that a sub should be in a box i remember when i was like 6 and sitting in his 85 Z28 with 6 15s and thinking one day I'll have a system like this.

What kind of phone is it? Thats awesome that you got to learn from a pro. Unfortunatly for myself i had to learn on my own and i also learned alot from this forum so thank you guys. And thank you steve ive been watching your vids since you built the giant tower speakers. Before i knew anything about audio i wasted alot of money and time on crap products what really made me interested in bass was my friends truck with 4 old rockfords i thought it was the most amazing thing in the world it was also the first time i heard real bass

What kind of phone is it? Thats awesome that you got to learn from a pro. Unfortunatly for myself i had to learn on my own and i also learned alot from this forum so thank you guys. And thank you steve ive been watching your vids since you built the giant tower speakers. Before i knew anything about audio i wasted alot of money and time on crap products what really made me interested in bass was my friends truck with 4 old rockfords i thought it was the most amazing thing in the world it was also the first time i heard real bass

My 2nd worst box was a prefab bandpass that i hollowed out and cut a hole in and i threw in a crappy pioneer deff sounded better than my free air lightnings wasnt a total bust i paid 20 for the box and 20 for the sub i sold it on craigslist for 50 and put that toward a memphis mcd 1000.1 i got that for 100 on craigslist lol

I have a Samsung galaxy Android phone. Yea I'll never forget where my car audio roots stem from. My mom hates it because I usually pull up in her driveway and rattle her windows in the house lol. Unfortunately I don't have any subs rite now tho :-(

I have a Samsung galaxy Android phone. Yea I'll never forget where my car audio roots stem from. My mom hates it because I usually pull up in her driveway and rattle her windows in the house lol. Unfortunately I don't have any subs rite now tho :-(

im on a galaxy too and i dont have any subs in my ride at the moment either lol we have alot in common i sold mine so i wouldnt be tempted to turn it on with my son in the car hes just a couple months needed room for the stroller too i did just put in some nice focal components tho damn i miss my mojo

Archived