i dont know about "really good ones" but i use a Paasche for t-shirts, liscense plates, etc..

im not all that good, but my step dad has been doing it for years, he still sports his paasche. Has like 10 of them now.

umm if intrested you can check some of his work on the site i made him, www.tophattees.com, gallery might take a while to load, im reworking it, dont like the flash. Bout to go all php soon anyways

i dont know about "really good ones" but i use a Paasche for t-shirts, liscense plates, etc..

im not all that good, but my step dad has been doing it for years, he still sports his paasche. Has like 10 of them now.

umm if intrested you can check some of his work on the site i made him, www.tophattees.com, gallery might take a while to load, im reworking it, dont like the flash. Bout to go all php soon anyways

sweet ill check those guns and that site out right now. yea im not all that great either. ive used a buddies gun and made a shirt and thats about it came out alright. thanks again

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

ya few more years of playing around and i think i can take on some good stuff.

Im looking for a gun with a finer line, i like stuff precise. With the needle i got in the paasche its not the most fine thing in the world. I like to start out thin and light, guess i just need some more practice and maybe a new gun.

oh ya if the gallery takes too long, i got some t-shirts and helmets he has done

you can see them here. Loads quicker then the flash stuff.

http://www.tophattees.com/Gallery_Pages/ai..._tshirts_1.html

Edited by TrippiN

ya few more years of playing around and i think i can take on some good stuff.

Im looking for a gun with a finer line, i like stuff precise. With the needle i got in the paasche its not the most fine thing in the world. I like to start out thin and light, guess i just need some more practice and maybe a new gun.

oh ya if the gallery takes too long, i got some t-shirts and helmets he has done

you can see them here. Loads quicker then the flash stuff.

http://www.tophattees.com/Gallery_Pages/ai..._tshirts_1.html

yea thats what i want is a fine line. i wanna be able to be detailed. and work on small items too.

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2