Second Skin Audio

Help choosing a sub.....

Well to keep a long story short I have a friend who is scared of driving so I've been working with her lately and she said the system in my honda help's to keep her relaxed...her mom bought her a 2004 Sunfire trying to convincer/brive her into trying for her license. Well I'm figuring since she's always watched out for me I'll watch out for her. I'm looking for something to put in her car. She's like me and loves loud music. So basically I'm looking into getting something loud but doesn't need ALOT of power.

I would like a sub I could use a single Planet Audio VX1400 on but I do have access to a 2nd if needed. What sub's would you guy's suggest? The trunk area give's me around 5-6cf to work with, I've already got the batteries from my last setup to use in it if needed, I've got plenty of wire, so now all I need is a sub and I'm still loving my TDX so she's can't have that and my mojo's require a little to much power then I want her to have right now. And as my boy Syko know's with me money isn't a issue.

So let me know what you think I should go with....oh and meade just letting you know you're the reason I got into car audio...been doing it for a while now and it's all thank's to you...so thank's for making me stay broke trying to pay for my habit  ;D

I could drop a couple MT 15's and 2 of my 4K's but I'd rather not waste it see'in as how she probably wouldnt even use it to it's potential. That and the fact I don't want to buy her sub's I'd like to have...I can't have her louder then me that just wouldn't be right...I was looking into a Treo SSi. The last setup we did with SSi's was nice and loud. Or I could cheap out and get home some of those $60 Audiobahn's lol sad part is she probably wouldn't even care as long as it was loud...