Jeff4661's YUKONG 2.0 THE GORRILLA CAGE

C pillar wall I assume? I may get another Tahoe/Yukon to daily and make a "small" c pillar wall with 8 budget subs 10/12s you know......nothing too loud. :hi:

Yes sir c pillar wall... Someththing kinda small Bcs I feel my yukon is to nice to loose the rear seats..

I've heard a few of those bassline subs. I'd say there better then the E or S Types. I've heard 3 different set ups with them and every one the subs were taking over rated...and taking it well.

for a very budget sub i have nothing but good things to say. can't wait to see this finished.

Well I herd 1 of them in 1.5 cubes prefab in thev store.. they seem to sound wayy better than the type e and type s alpines.

And as for taking the power, I plan on running 600rms+ a sub.. so we will see I got a dd1 an cc1 to help keep distortion to a minimum

Box progress ?.

I'm using tightbond 2 and brad nails to hold it all together.. saves me the time of filling a gazillion screw holes

tmp_20053-IMAG0538842343581_zpse8b8ad70.[/url[url=http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/Jeffrey_Rollenhagen/media/Mobile%20Uploads/tmp_20053-IMAG0537198443995_zps0d6b4abd.jpg.html]tmp_20053-IMAG0537198443995_zps0d6b4abd.

Looking good

i love this sh--t man 1966 Ford Fairlane Pioneer prs 80, the big three, with 2 big azz agm batts, dual 270/200 amp alts , two 8'' mids and tweets in the kick( PPI phantom 600.2). two 10''s and tweets in the doors, two 10'' mids and tweets in the rear decK ( Lanar opti 500x2). 2 C2 Audio Threatcon 4 12s on a Crunch GP3000d. No crossover .

I've heard a few of those bassline subs. I'd say there better then the E or S Types. I've heard 3 different set ups with them and every one the subs were taking over rated...and taking it well.

for a very budget sub i have nothing but good things to say. can't wait to see this finished.

Well I herd 1 of them in 1.5 cubes prefab in thev store.. they seem to sound wayy better than the type e and type s alpines.

And as for taking the power, I plan on running 600rms+ a sub.. so we will see I got a dd1 an cc1 to help keep distortion to a minimum

I've only heard them in prefabs myself. (Shame)

i.would love to get my hands on 1 to play with.

personally.i hate the S and E type. but i love the rs. most don't care for them...but most haven't heard them in a correct size box.

Rs love huge boxes. like 3ft net for a 12 tuned low...between 28/32hz. i would love to see what the bassline can do. was thinking about doing a single 10inch in 2cubes around 32hz in my girls car on a hifonic 1200w. (@ 2ohm)

your build will make up my.mind on that.

how many cubes are you giving each sub?

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage