A Few Things For Sale

First up is a JL 500/1. I am selling this for a friend, and I'm not even sure if it has even been installed. It is in very good condition cosmetically and I hooked it up real quick and it works flawlessly. Asking $240 shipped.

img019.jpg

img021.jpg

Next up is a 12" Kicker CVX with a ported box. I am also selling these for a friend, and he wants them gone together. So he is asking $150 for both + shipping (prefer local pickup). I believe he still has the original CVX box too. This sub was barley pushed, ran off a small Audiobahn amp for a few months, and then everything was taken out.

img022.jpg

Next up is some KnuKonceptz RCAs. They are the Krystal series, the second to the best. I have (2) 4 meter 2ch. of these. $15 each shipped. I also have a pair of the RCA splitters of these, no picture tho, 1F2M, $10 shipped.

IMG_1250.jpg

Next I have my Dual 1 BTL motor. I really need this thing gone, looking for $180 + shipping. The motor is fully-loaded, but does not have the universal option.

IMG_1240.jpg

Lastly I have a pair of Boston Z6s for sale. I am selling these for a friend as well, the tweets and mids are in A+ condition. The crossovers, not so much. One of the cross overs is in perfect condition. The other one did not like the abuse of a BTL @ 29hz haha. The points where you screw in the wire, the soders broke. We sodered everything back together and it worked fine. Asking $275 shipped. I have no pictures of these yet, but I should in a few days.

Any questions feel free to ask, or PM me.