Second Skin Audio

Tahoe Box Build Help (4 12" Powerbass)

Hey yall! So, obviously this is my first time posting in here and I am pretty new to this forum... So if my posting format is incorrect please correct me!

So, my friend has a 2007 Chevy Tahoe. He has 4 12" Powerbass Subwoofers, currently in 2 separate enclosures. He is wanting to merge all 4 into 1 box to fit in the trunk space of the truck.. I am not 100% on the max dimensions right this moment but I will update this post tomorrow with the trunk space dimensions. We were trying to find someone to build the enclosure for us but that's proven unsuccessful locally... So, I am looking to get some help with this! He doesn't really have any specific build requests other than making sure all 4 subs are in 1 box... I've never built a box from scratch and am looking forward to any input or suggestions I can get! Like, what kind of building materials to use, dimensions, air space recommendations, etc. A step-by-step would be fire! 

P.s. He is coming by in the morning to let me get specifics and I will update the OP then. Thanks in advance for your responses!

Im kind of new to the car audio game, looking to further my education and turn it into a hobby!

2003 CHEVY MONTE CARLO LS

AMP: PowerAcoustik RZR1-2500D

SUBS: 2 JBL 12" CX1200

ENCLOSURE: Custom Dual Ported Build