Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I purchased a DD-1 from Amazon a few months back. Finally got around to installing my stereo. Went to set the distortion on my system and the unit will not stay powered on. When I press the ON button, the light illuminates for about 5 seconds then turns off. I thought it could be the battery (low battery light is not on), so I installed a new 9v battery. Same issues. 

 

Can anyone help?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3074 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...