I have a used ZAPCO AG1001 , this unit is over 33 inches long. I had this amp running a sq set up... all i can say is WOW. Very, Very, Very clean amplifier!!! One of the best sounding sq amps out there! This amp is used, but 10/10 working condition, and 9/ 10 cosmetic. It has 2 tiny chips on the front where it was touched up with the factory color white. But damn this amp sounds great! THis unit was over $1100.00 new. I'm asking $485 obo. I'll even ship it! 720-229-3719 or PM me!!

Anthony

I have a used ZAPCO AG1001 , this unit is over 33 inches long. I had this amp running a sq set up... all i can say is WOW. Very, Very, Very clean amplifier!!! One of the best sounding sq amps out there! This amp is used, but 10/10 working condition, and 9/ 10 cosmetic. It has 2 tiny chips on the front where it was touched up with the factory color white. But damn this amp sounds great! THis unit was over $1100.00 new. I'm asking $485 obo. I'll even ship it! 720-229-3719 or PM me!!

Anthony

Ok $385 SHIPPED! Anyone???????

ummm....pics wood help

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?