I am selling my level 4 12's so I can upgrade. They are dual 2 ohm. I got them I think back in Febuuary and they only seen power for a week because the Kicker zx1500.1 that was powering them took a shit on me, so they've been sitting ever since. They will be shipped in the boxes they came in. If someone shows intrest I'll post picks. I don't have any ref's on here but I have over 150 positive feedbacks on my ebay account. PM me for that info. I would like paypal only to protect both me and the buyer. I am looking for 485.00 shipped anywhere in the Continental U.S. I will also look at best offers too.

Edited by audioman21

I am selling my level 4 12's so I can upgrade. They are dual 2 ohm. I got them I think back in Febuuary and they only seen power for a week because the Kicker zx1500.1 that was powering them took a shit on me, so they've been sitting ever since. They will be shipped in the boxes they came in. If someone shows intrest I'll post picks. I don't have any ref's on here but I have over 150 positive feedbacks on my ebay account. PM me for that info. I would like paypal only to protect both me and the buyer. I am looking for 485.00 shipped anywhere in the Continental U.S. I will also look at best offers too.

do you still have these? and can you post some pics?

1993 Mazda Mx-3

Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7

Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4

Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D

Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat

Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
do you still have these? and can you post some pics?

TTT

1993 Mazda Mx-3

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

I still have these for sale but I think one is blown. They are still under warranty but i'd rather just sell it as a blown sub. I don't know what they go for blown so make me an offer and I guess we'll go from there. The one that does work I'll take 175.00 obo plus shipping. They will be shipped in the original packaging.

Edited by audioman21

I still have these for sale but I think one is blown. They are still under warranty but i'd rather just sell it as a blown sub. I don't know what they go for blown so make me an offer and I guess we'll go from there. The one that does work I'll take 175.00 obo plus shipping. They will be shipped in the original packaging.

PM'D get with asap

1993 Mazda Mx-3

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I just moved so haven't had internet for a while but I still have these.The one works fine but the other has a broken tinsel lead but is still under warranty. I could send it in but I'd rather sell them like they are rather than waste money on shipping. I will do 350.00 shipped.