Dodge Avenger Update 3/30/2k9

not to be mean or anything.. but if thats anything like my sebring.. you wont be able to get a box that big in there.. ive tried. the trunk opening is to small.. unless you build it in.. and another thing.. the way the doors are the windows wont seal that well without a full door.. but if you can build better than me witch im pretty sure you can.. go for it.. would be sick to see.

clarion cz500 head unit

Kinetik hc600

2 level 3 15s in a 4th order

mb quart 1500.1 (for now untill i get a dc 1.2k)

all knu konceptz wiring

in a 2009 ford flex

-DISKOLORED AUDIO-

-Authorized Dealer for DC Soundlab in Alaska-

so i started my second door panel and decided to do it different. i used spray adhesive on the door and stuck the first layer of mat and then went about doing my other layers. its almost ready for paint i have a little more filler work to do. and then it goes into the booth for primer. my finger are raw from the amount of sanding i did today. thanx god for the guy that invented D/A sanders! the other door is good i just dont like the look and i will prob. sell it its just a mold not a hole door panel

18" mmats juggernaut

rf t10001bd

alpine h/u

• 2 weeks later...

glass and paint done on one door. i didnt like the way it came out 100% so im going to redo it some time. not any time soon. the paint is silver witha green flake over it.

my car in body shop next to friends 240

Posted Image

18" mmats juggernaut

rf t10001bd

alpine h/u

• 1 month later...

looks like you got some cool shit coming along soon

dont use a battery isolator, theyre useless, just extra cost/work/lugs/resistance you dont need

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Archived