Dodge Avenger Update 3/30/2k9

the origional plan was a wall. but when i heard it in the back seat like that i was impressed on how loud it was for no wall. so to be more impresive the box will stay where it is and be trimed out to the sides and down. i hope to be on the tl this weekend.

videos?

18" mmats juggernaut

rf t10001bd

alpine h/u

YES VIDS!

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

the box is around 6 cubes tuned to 33hz. she really dumps on the lows but will hit all that is thrown at it. the amp is mounted in the trunk to a panel that blocks off the trunk from the cabin. i will carpet it to match so that it looks factory.

got any questions? just ask any comments are welcome too

18" mmats juggernaut

rf t10001bd

alpine h/u

wow i realy cant decide on a wall or not. i deff want to double up the equipment. my first step is to get a new hu that panasonic is junk i have to hold it at high volumes to keep it from skipping. im going to try planet audio iv heard some good things about them.

all u guys with shit louder than mine i hope u dont drive with it loud. i know i cant in mine it hurts too much lol

18" mmats juggernaut

rf t10001bd

alpine h/u

• 2 weeks later...

i have a question about a wall. if i was to wall my car would you think it would b louder than the setup ive got now? im not looking to getting louder on a meter just louder to the ear. i took out my rear deck and foamed everything i could get too but its still not sealed compleatly. it did however help and it is louder. its loudest with the trunk open why is this? is it because im loosing sound in the trunk when its closed? also the sheet metal in the rear deck flexes like crazy and its screwin with the stock amp. ive got to build a brace some how to keep it still but my amp is mounted below it and i dont want any thing to block the veiw of the amp any help is apreciated!

18" mmats juggernaut

rf t10001bd

alpine h/u

Archived