We are moving and decided that i wanted to sell both my snakes. One is a female and the other is a male. The female is almost 5ft in length and is almost 3 yrs old. She eats Large male rats from petco.

The male is almost 4ft in length and about 2 years old. He eats small males to large female rats from petco.

Both snakes are fed 1 rat a week to 2 a week. it is summer time so they will eat more and grow better.

The snakes come with aquarium, heat rock and lamp. if you go to petco the red boas they have are 1.5ft long and are 150.00.. i am letting my snakes go cheap.. but i need to get rid of them..

I am willing to sell my male separate with an aquarium, heat rock, and heat lamp for 275.00.

YOU have to see these guys. They are friendly and handled DAILY.. They have never been fed in the tank they live in. i feed them in a cardboard box.

Thank you,

Justin

Edited by XtremeSPL

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

I live in Gridley, Ca 95948 for anyon wanting to come get them... OR thats where i am starting my trip for if i meet you half way opr deliver them to you. I will be adding money to the snakes if i meet you half way or take them to you within 150 miles. i will meet anyone in sacramento or davis for 40.00

is there a way to ship them? i may know a guy interested, he's always looking for more snakes

the only way i know how to ship them is to put them on a plane.. and ship them that way...

BUT.... i am more interested in a California, oregon, nevada sale.. i am talking to someone on here right now that is in the bay area.. so.. i rather do it that way..

• 1 month later...

I had a Boa a while back... had a spot that looked like a heart on it. :)

Here's a hope you get them a great home bump.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.