New Box Design I Came Up With For My 94 Cadillac Sts

Ok so i spent alot of time designing this and want some opinions the box will for 4 10's the writing (CaddyMac) on the box will be plexi as well as the top cause i wanna put blue neon inside to light up the trunk at night :8) well let me know what you think cadbox2.jpgcadbox1.jpgcadbox.jpg

bn.png

trying to bump a stock system is like being in the speical olympics even if you win your still a retard

well the design looks nice, props on the work. As for how it will sound, well guess you goto build it so we can find out :)

also, what 10's are goin in there?

hmm, plexi tubes or pvc and wont that throw off tuneing? but all in all that box looks sick as hell good job designin it and good luck on buildin it, might be better off with leds, there brighter and dont take nere the current to run

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif