I Got Rid Of Diming Lights But Now I Have Problems Sometimes Starting My Car..what Would The Problem Be?

you might have a draw. My Yukon has a 2 Amp draw somewhere and kills my batt over nite. I havev to disconnect after jumping it and running it just to keep the charge.

thats what my dad had in his chevy trailblazer 02..it always killed the battery over night....but since the charging system was fucked up..i dont know how or why...he took it to the shop and fixed the problem...but i dont think thats the problem bro...but thanks anyways though.. :good:

no prob just my .02 thats just my problem Im having and thats w/ no system.

same with him....he didnt have no system...nothing...it was stocked...but take it the shop bro...it will definetly help you out in alot...even thoug it might cost alot but atleast you wont be dealing with removing the battery wires every night...i would help you out if i only knew what the problem was..

its cool I dont drive it any more cant afford it plus its just sitting there waiting for the repo guy.

o...dats must sux..havent a 2002 just sitin there...lol..

ok..yesterday after noon..sunday..i checked the fuel pump and the fuel filter and it was good...except for the fuel filter...i changed that..bought a new one and its still the same.....car still has same problems...but yesterday night when i went to the store i was bumpin music "hard"..then when i stoped at the red light the car just turned off..outa no were...everything inside the car was off..the stereo,interior lights,gauges..etc...i was like ?!!??WTF?!!?!.. happen now..the first thing that came up to my head was "i killed my battery(s) or ALT"....then i turn the ignition couple of times..until my 7th one..the car turns on again..but this time i let the stereo off till i got home...so i got home with no problems..then i tryed turning the volume up 26/34 once again with car on and parked..once the bass HIT the car and everything turned off again..so i open the hood and try turning the car on again..so now car is running again..then my dad taught me this thing to check if your alt is working properly..to let car be running and remove the (-) negative battery wire and see if the car stays on your alt is good but if you remove the (-)negative wire and the car turns off well the alt is "DEAD"..so i did that..and the car turned off..i guess and think my ALT was the problem...hopefully!..so now that my ALT is dead maybe its a chance on going to a new setup..maybe going with 4 or 5K watts...but anyways anyone have places or links for 150-250 ALTs.???..for a dodge intrepid 1996 3.3L.....

Actually its a 99 Nali Its just 4.35 a gallon and my Malibu gets 2-3 times the gas mileage.

o...thats ku...ey bro do you know were i could fine a 150-250 alt for a dodge intrepid?