Fs: 2 10" Kicker L7's Fiberglass Enclosure. Nice Looking

2 10" Daul 4 ohm Kicker L7's

Sealed Custom Fiberglass enclosure

This was my first system. I didnt install it so no worries about me being a newb installing the system. The box was custom made by someone on ebay, painted aswell. I bought this system off of my moms boyfreinds daughter's boyfreind so technically my temporary step brother....kinda lol.

I took good care of it. I had it in the back of a 1991 Plymouth Laser. I took the sub on the left out of the box once to check for damage because it makes a little buzz noice. it has a tear in the spider about half way around. the other sub is fine and sound perfect. the sub still sounds very nice and doesnt buz at high volume. I did not cause this it was like it when i bought it. easy fix maybe? the subs are both almost perfect cosmetically.

The box has some small scratches in it but most are touched up. You could always sand it and paint it the color of your choosing. It was also made for a Chevy Jimmy, GMC Jimmy, or oldmobile bravada. It fits rite between the wheel wells and looks great.

Dimensions of it are

36" W

12" T

18" D (actually i think the box is 16 3/4" deep but i rounded to 18" to be safe, will remeasure tonite when i get home)

Im asking $600 OBO +shipping... not sure how much it would cost to ship since it is quite heavy but if you can pick it up that would be great.

They get very loud for 10's and look amazing.

This picture is not very recent It was taken about a month and a half ago before I got my BTL. Ignore the time stamp on the picture I forgot to set it. I can get more recent pics tonite or tomorrow when I get home.

Box, and subs included

any questions please dont hesitate to ask.

Thanks for looking! :)

subs.jpg

mysetup.jpg

Edited by NoFearX18

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

i think i saw your videos on youtube....looked like it bumped pretty nice

bump for ya

Edited by ChiTownTBird312

Matt W.

1996 Thunderbird LX Sport 4.6

new system soon...still deciding on what to get.

Thanks,

Yea they do get loud but have really nice SQ. Look great too. Wish my BTL box looked like this on. I used to get a wow just because my system looked and sounded good. Now I get a wow because of my big ass 18" in the trunk.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!