Once Again Items For Sale

i made a new thread because the old one got filled with people giving there opinions on shipping and while greatly appreciated it got cluttered and messy so here is a new one. i am willing to ship now since i couldnt find a local buyer..i am holding a pkd1 kit and a set of speakers for someone who is local so here is what i have left

alpine 6 disk cd changer cha-s634-$180 shipped

boston pro 60's 6.5'' $325 shipped

clifford matrix 50.5 with proximity sensor add on $180 shipped

kicker 4 channel wiring kit model #ck44 -$55 shipped

kicker 0 gauge pkd1 kit-$100 shipped each i have 3 kits

i will ship items the very next day that i receive the funds with tracking number and my paypal account is verified..thank you

02-07-08_1706.jpg

Edited by A&W ROOTBEER

Hey man friday I will buy one of the Kicker wiring kits. But I would have to send a money order. Cuz my paypal is messin up for some reason. Is that kewL?

**New setup in the works** Shocker sigs ftw!

*Breakin Glass and Kickin Ass*

Team SBC

Team Full Force

Refs

SMD-derrick, Bangin Explorer, Exposport, Bass 14

CA-connersdad19 x2, Ridnclean, Deafdreamz, nismos14

cac.org-Spl Guru, Andrew, dblover, lunari

here are some more pics

the alarm clifford matrix 50.5 box i opened to show contents

23-07-08_2100.jpg

the clifford alarm and proximity sensor together make a great security system for your car/truck

23-07-08_2055.jpg

cd changer box i opened to show contents

23-07-08_2103.jpg

cd changer box up close

23-07-08_2102.jpg

1 set of boston pro 60's components speaker system left

23-07-08_2104.jpg

and the whole family together..lol

23-07-08_2109.jpg

Edited by A&W ROOTBEER

another 0 gauge kit is gone thanx guys..still got plenty of other stuff left..come on and help a brother out :)

by the way just wanted to say im going to the post office tommorow to ship out a few kits..if anyone else wants something it be best to take care of it tonite so that i can send out anything else that anyone buys tomorrow and not have to wait till monday

Edited by A&W ROOTBEER

is that changer AI Net?

Never mind looked at the up close shot of the box closer and saw it in the cornor. 180 is the lowest you will go?

Edited by DVBin916
SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

is that changer AI Net?

Never mind looked at the up close shot of the box closer and saw it in the cornor. 180 is the lowest you will go?

well it goes for $240 on woofersetc..and it is still brand new plus im offering free shipping so i think knocking off $60 is very fair..if it was used id be willing to deal but id like to still have some face left after selling it..lol so again if you ask me and you are i think $60 discount is very fair..if your interested i do have a verified paypal account and i will ship it to you with tracking number..thanx bro..