Interested In The Fi.btl12

hi i have a nissan hardbody going to cut out the back install 2 12's fi.btl. dont really know anything about systems as in ohms ect. i geuss my question is if i have the fi.btl12's and wanted two amps hooked up to it what all should i get to go best with the fi.btl12's as in what two amps do i need certain battery, caps, what wiring kit should i use what ever it takes to complete the system. tryin to keep it under $999 not including the price of the subs lol THANX

hi i have a nissan hardbody going to cut out the back install 2 12's fi.btl. dont really know anything about systems as in ohms ect. i geuss my question is if i have the fi.btl12's and wanted two amps hooked up to it what all should i get to go best with the fi.btl12's as in what two amps do i need certain battery, caps, what wiring kit should i use what ever it takes to complete the system. tryin to keep it under $999 not including the price of the subs lol THANX

IMO it may be best to start out with a little easier setup since this sounds like your first. If you are stuck on

FIs then that is fine. But you can find one amp to push these subs nicely.With a Dual Amp setup you would definetly

have to upgrade your electrical quite a bit. Maybe somebody else can chime in but that is my opinion.

1 15" Nighthade

Sundown 1500D

3.4cubes @ 34

well if you are looking to buy 2 BTLs that right there is going to cost around $900. So $100 for an amp/amps 1/0 wiring, HO alt, materials for box, batteries. you will need around 3grand to have an adequate system for 2 BTLs.

Yea He said not including subs haha I had to read it twice myself

1 15" Nighthade

Sundown 1500D

3.4cubes @ 34