Need Help With My Setup

LoudNLow931

Would the T2000 be to much for the FI 18' BTL Fully loaded? Thanks for all the help. Never had anything like this befour.

not at all..actually the NEW BTL'S FULLY LOADED HANDLE MORE THAN 2,000+ RMS...that amp will be good for you..even if the sub wants more...

So ill probly go with the 18 and the T2000. Will i still need to do the big 3? i plan on swaping thebattery out for a yellow top. i dont understand tho why my brothers system is fine without doing teh big 3 and swaping the battery and everything.....? He has 2 13w7's and 2 1000/1v2's.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

yes you will need to do the "BIG III"...if you dont want your light to be dimming everytime the bass HITS..maybe you will need 1 extra battery in the back for your amp..if you dont know what the "BIG III" is..the "BIG III" is like just so your electical or lets say your voltage dont drop that much..you know what i mean?....haha...like you said that your brotha had (2) 1,000 watt am right?..thats nothing compare to what your gonna have...lets say he just has 2,000 watts for (2)subs..and your gonna have 2,000+ watts RMS with only (1) BTL..your gonna be HITTING harder than your brotha...

I hope i will be haha. You think teh car audio store will know what the BIG III is? I hope they do so they can do it so i dont mess it up haha. my brother doesnt think 1 18 will be louder then his 2 13w7's lol. Im gonna try and go to the audio store today and see what they say about installing it and doing the big III. I just cant wait to get it all and be bumping. This will just be my temporaly setup until i get a job and a 2 door tahoe. then ill probly go to 2 18's i hope. Should i point the port on the box towards the port from the trunk to the cab?

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

My Youtube

Feedback

I hope i will be haha. You think teh car audio store will know what the BIG III is? I hope they do so they can do it so i dont mess it up haha. my brother doesnt think 1 18 will be louder then his 2 13w7's lol. Im gonna try and go to the audio store today and see what they say about installing it and doing the big III. I just cant wait to get it all and be bumping. This will just be my temporaly setup until i get a job and a 2 door tahoe. then ill probly go to 2 18's i hope.

are you serious bro??..your gonna pay to get your stuff installed???...a shop is gonna charge you $200-$300 just for the BIG III...man cmon POTNA!!..lol...you 18 and im only 16 and i do all my shit in my ride bro...i rather install my own stuff than go and pay...by the way add me in myspace..NICE RIDE YOU GOT THERE.. :good:

haha ill probly end up doing it my self. Just need some one to make me a box, or just the dimentions. I accept the friend invite but mysaoce is ghey and it wont let me do anything lol.

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

My Youtube

Feedback

Tund frequency (fb): 36.4. is that what it should be around or what should i shoot for?

if your goin with the "15" BTL its 3-5cuft...i just gave you the site so you could have the idea..yu dig??...if you want you could ask steve to make you a box...he sells boxes too...

Archived