Tampa Car Show & Sound off sunday March 4th

Ridin Clean

"Ridin Clean" Custom Auto Shows

Presents

The offical 2007 tour kick off Sunday March 4th located at the Sound Advice in North Tampa at 1102 east Fowler Ave. The show will feature an Iasca Idbl & Bass Boxing division and a DB Drag & Bass Race division. The show will also feature a "Cleanest Custom" , "Cleanest Donk / Old School", "Cleanest Import" and Cleanest Bike / Chopper division. All types of vehicles are welcome: Cars,Trucks, Bikes, SUV's, Donks, imports and more. Registration starts at 10am and the show will be in full motion by Noon. With Trophies, Give aways and cash prizes in each class. Register in advance or day of show. If you are a vender and would like to take part in this event please contact R.Cabrera @ 813-356-9969

live music by DJ Malae with Special invited Artist & Guest

With Donk Magazine, Hood Magazine and Makes and Models magazine covering the event. Its sure to be a blast! see you there!!

Register in advance

contact Alex

813-356-9969 ext 02

Venders please contact

R.Cabrera

813-356-9969 ext 04

l_8602c9d992474311a5ce6c99ea01a2b3.jpg

l_d67adba2734b77387c8ae53a480d7b0a.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

do you guys think your ready for this show? actually, your not ready unless you've preordered your TEAM SMD mechanic shirt, Tshirt, hat, or beanie... rumor has it SMD apparel scores BIG with the judges!  :matrix: 

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

• 1 month later...
This Sunday the 4th its going to be sunnny and cool come chill with us for the afternnon!!

Sound Advice 1102 East Fowler Ave ( just west of University Mall )

I might head up from Bradenton...although I am sad I wont be ble to rock the SMD shirts.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...