DAMN that sounds like an intense series, i have been wanting to do the baja 250 and i hope i can do it next year, i have just been way to busy this year, but i am sort of training but who knows i hope i can do it and i am going to start this series out here in the mojave desert where they have 30 mile lops and a set time

DAMN that sounds like an intense series, i have been wanting to do the baja 250 and i hope i can do it next year, i have just been way to busy this year, but i am sort of training but who knows i hope i can do it and i am going to start this series out here in the mojave desert where they have 30 mile lops and a set time

hell yeah bro! i think thats a SCORE series that i read about... the same organization puts on the best of the desert race! AND: i hear ya man, i've been training for the Baja for almost 10 years now lol, but when i hit that super lotto im not only racing the Baja 250/500/1000 im winning them... it take mucho $$$$ to win any race south of the border! LMAO

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

yea for sure....

what does your truck have audio wise and you need the diesel ASAP once you get it you wont want anything but diesel and dodge has a new cummins 6.7 350 horsepower 650 torque

bone stock, but upgraded infinity stereo system ( love the hands free option/sirius satelite ) one 9" screen for the kid! my toy hauller has a all kenwood system, and hopefully steve will have time to help me with the boat soon! and yeah, i waited till now for the diesel just because of that new HO motor (cant wait)!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

i checked one of them out...they had one down here at one of the dealers and the engine is so nice...and the other nice part about them they are so much cleaner than they used to be which in my opinion is a good thing...but yea they will be crazy and fords new twin turbo diesel i would stay far away from that for the first few years lol...there new 6.0 had all kinds of problems and still does....

i checked one of them out...they had one down here at one of the dealers and the engine is so nice...and the other nice part about them they are so much cleaner than they used to be which in my opinion is a good thing...but yea they will be crazy and fords new twin turbo diesel i would stay far away from that for the first few years lol...there new 6.0 had all kinds of problems and still does....

Dodge FTW! i'de rather be cummin than strokin... i have test driven an '08 ford super duty, and your right they need a few years to work out ALL the bugs! lol

Guest Nismofreak

Cummins in a dodge . Now that is a good engine. My pops had a cummins in his semi. Over 650hp and was about 10 years ago. Cummins in a Dodge, dam thats some serious power.

Guest Nismofreak

But don't underestimate a semi with my dad behind the wheel. HEHEHEHE. But we know the truck weight alot more and ain't gonna win. lol

Archived