When i bought my car it came with an alarm but the guy said he had lost the remotes to it, so i never really bothered with it and never really had any problems. Well a while ago me and my friend chris did the big three upgrade on my car and the alarm started to go off.. well we couldn't get it to shut up and we finally had to just unplug it, and i forgot to mention there is this little troggle switch under my dash bored, and now that we unplugged my alarm when the troggle switch is one way my car runs fine but it makes this annoying clicking noise, when the switch is the other way it like trys to prevent my car from started and the started jumps in and out like it has no battery power or something. The problem is i can't find a model number anywhere and pursuit alarms is made by audiovox and i looked on there site and i searched the s/n but i can't find a replacement remote worth shit so can anyone offer any help? Can my alarm be saved? Am i S.O.L?

all answers appreciated

SMDMafia-amazinblazin.jpg

1997 Dodge Ram Van 2500

Big III addition with 1/0 awg wiring all throughout

Lightning Audio Strike S4.1000.1D

Jenson XA2250

2 - 12" Mtx Jackhammers JH55

3ft cubed box sealed under the rear bench seat

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB head unit

MB Quart FWA 160 components up front

Sounds like you have some of starter kill switch that is acting up now that you disabled the alarm. Your best bet is to remove the alarm and fix your starter wire. If you don't have any experience with alarms take it to a reputable local shop and have them do it. Good luck.

www.stereomayhem.com