Sonic Electronix

Looking For A Good Loud Setup On A Budget(again)

x2 thats what ive always done, its better to save n get what u want first instead of gettin somethin cheap n be like nah i want somethin diff n then go n get somethin else, n not like that either n then get somethin else, ive done that to many times to count but i think i got around $2500-$2800 worth of stuff in my truck so far but im plenty satisfied with it and it does want i want, what i done when i was buildin my system was first off, get a decent headunit, then get some good mids n highs, then a amp for mids n highs(trust me it makes a diff cause when ur runnin around 75wrms to a good set of componits works alot better than off headunit) then ied do a run of 1/0 just because u'll always upgrade from there n its easyer to step down 1/0 than haveing to rip out 8guage n put in 4, n then take out 4 n put in 1/0, n then after u do that get a good sub amp n then some subs, n depends on wattage if u need a rear battery or not, i say if ur runnin over 800wrms a rear battery is better than a cap n sometimes cheaper, and then if u want to upgrade power u can just add more batts instead of takein out wire n ish, just a side note is u get what u pay for and ive found that out alot lol, anyways hope that helps

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif