watched it on hbo PPV

Pacquiao forces De La Hoya to quit

Pacquiao wins with an eighth round technical knockout.

I also watched it. Pacquiao is a great fighter he was too fast for De La Hoya. I expected a better fight from De La Hoya though Pacquiao just dominated. I think De La Hoya needs to retire he is not what he used to be.

RF_power_product.gif

I also watched it. Pacquiao is a great fighter he was too fast for De La Hoya. I expected a better fight from De La Hoya though Pacquiao just dominated. I think De La Hoya needs to retire he is not what he used to be.

yeah, definitely, he even said that his heart still wants to fight but his body can't keep up to it.

sadd, but still he had a great career.

i really think de la hoya knows that he will lose but he still went on with the fine because of the $20 mil check he will receive.

Hoya was the promoter too I thought so he was getting alot more than 20mil.

There was a sound comp last sunday you should of been there to run. There is another one in a week or so you should hit it up and post some vids.

MLA

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...