so ok last week i order a bass knob and it came today so right now im installing it but the bad thing is i have 2 amps one for mids and highs and the other is for only woofas so i wired it but the bad thing is everything turns off like instead of the woofer shuttin down the whole thing turns off..all my speakers...anyone knows how to fix that??

Edited by DUBIE

it shouldnt i assume you are talking about a universal bass knob that has rca input and rca outputs how do you have it wired up

yea im using a universal knob...i have it wired up to input to the hu and output to the amps...

Are you running your RCAs from your head unit to the bass amp. out of the bass amp output into your highs amp?

yea like that..thats how i have it wired right now...is there a diffrent way to do it?

i would assume that deck only has one rca output and either you are using y adapters or running the rca into one amp then using the pass through outputs into the other amp.if thats the case i would run two rca's one to the mid amp and one to the bass amp use y adaptors at deck and run the bass knob in line to the bass amp.

smdsig2.jpg

i would assume that deck only has one rca output and either you are using y adapters or running the rca into one amp then using the pass through outputs into the other amp.if thats the case i would run two rca's one to the mid amp and one to the bass amp use y adaptors at deck and run the bass knob in line to the bass amp.

ok ima try that out tomorow...thanks...ill keep u in touch..