MOST UNDERRATED RAPPER IN THE GAME!!!!-AZ

Does no one else listen to AZ?  He has like 6 or 7 albums out now and they are all tight.  In my opinion, he is one of the best lyricists in the rap game.  He has been around for probably 10 years now and prides himself on not commercializing his music.  Every one of his beats is different, and his lyrics are god-like.  If you like real rap like (old) nas, (old) mobb deep, wu-tang clan type shit, pick up an AZ cd and I guaruntee you won't be disapointed.  If you already listen to AZ, show him some love here.  I think the reason most people don't listen to him is because they have never heard of him. I don't think I've ever heard one of his songs on the radio but I don't listen to the radio that much.

Anyway the point of this thread is, if you don't listen to AZ, give him a chance, all of his cds are good, so pick one up.

I want to hear people's responses especially those who like rap but have never heard him so please listen to a few of his songs and tell me what you think!

If you like real rap, not commercial garbage like lil jon and young jeezy, not that their beats aren't good, but shit I could out-rap lil jon, listen to AZ spit some fire and tell me he ain't hot!

NEW CD "THE FORMAT" IN STORES NOW ITS ONLY BEEN OUT LIKE A MONTH, ITS HOT, THE BEATS ARE CRAZY AND THE FLOW IS INSANE!!!!!!

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

Oh yeah if anyone actually is interested please let me know and I'll post up some names of good songs by AZ but if you look you shouldn't have too much trouble finding some you like.

Don't sleep on the kid, honestly he is the best rapper still making new cds and will be until his casket drops.

All I'm asking is that everyone just listen to him, if you don't like him oh well, but I expect people who like more lyrical style than just blaring bass with a eeeeyeah or a chea chea every two seconds will enjoy his music.  I have a couple of his cd's and I play the shit out of them.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

i just listened to ANIMAL that song has a tight ass beat!! i like his music... if u want post some of the good songs..thanxx

THANK YOU!!! MORE PEOPLE NEED TO LISTEN TO AZ HE IS THE SHIT.

SilversoloX, I know, animal is a sick song.

A few more to really get you going "Who is this AZ guy?"

Mo money, Mo Murder

I'm back

Problems

Vendetta (sick ass beat with constant bass)

Make Me

Street Life

The Essence f. NaS (whole song is a conversation between the two, tight as hell)

Those are just a few of my favorites but all AZ songs are good

GET THOSE SONGS AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz