I have 3 12" subs that I'd like to sell. I have 1 Sony Xplod Single 4ohm, and 2 Rockford Fosgate Punch Z Single 8ohm.

DCFC0251.jpg

First Up are the Fosgate's

These subs feature a single voice coil 8ohm. And for their age they are in good condition. The previous owner I would say had sealing issues because the only problem with these subs is they look to have a little bit of caulk on the beauty ring. Could probably be easily cleaned off. One woofer has a small tear in the surround from a drill I would say (was there when i got it). Other than that these subs are great. They are in great condition and work flawlessly.

Pics:

DCFC0253.jpg

DCFC0254.jpg

Second up is the Sony

This sub doesn't have the silver trim ring in the pictures but I have it and it will be sent with the sub. It's in good condition not "pretty" but works flawlessly. Never seen over 200 watts RMS and is a single 4ohm with a double stack motor. Good Ol' Reliable is what I call it because it never seemed to get warm, but I never ran it hard either.

Pics:

DCFC0255.jpg

DCFC0257.jpg

Pricing:

Fosgates - $35 shipped each

Sony - $35 shipped

Make offers

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35