Guest Just_Rob
i think is dc, do i need mla module even if its a 1 wire alternator?

If it's one of our Dual Alternator Brackets I will be more than happy to help with the belt situation, but I will need some info and I'll get you the correct belt number.. It didnt come directly from us though..

I wont say anything about the alternators that your running other than if your voltage is going down to 11v at an idle and comes up with throttle, the alternators are NOT charging squat at idle (typical) and an MLA module wont fix that, it wont make a BAD alternator GOOD.. It WILL however definitely make a good alternator better, an make a great alternator AWESOME..

And lastly, if you have a typical "One Wire" alternator, your S.O.L for running a module.. One wire alternators = GARBAGE!!! Only place they have is as a last resort...

If you need any other info, drop me a PM or call me and I'll be more than happy to help... 888-441-0144

hey, i just got a really good deal on a dual alternator kit, just wondering what size belt yall used on that tahoe

hEY BRO I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH MINE AND I WAS ABOUT TO GO TO DOM IRRAGI TO KICK HIS ASS LOL BUT NO THE STUPIED ONE WAS ME CUZ MY IDLE WAS DOIND LIKE 500 RPM SO I TOOK IT TO A GUY AND HE PUT IT WERE IT NEDDED TO BE IN 800 RPM NO MORE VOLTAGE DROPS MINE WHEN ALL THE WAY TO 11.9 AND STEPPED ON THE GAS AND BACK TO 14.00 VOLTS SO CHECK YOUR IDLE. WHAT ALT YOU HAVE.

ALPINE IVA-S106

AUDIO CONTROL EPIC CENTER

Jl Audio 1000.1 (4)

Jl Audio 300/4 (2)

MTX 9500 (4) 15"

MTX TXC (8) 6.5"

260 IRRAGI ALT

BIG 3

Los Angeles – The gang capital of the world

Guest Just_Rob

Just as a side note for you guys with late model GM trucks and SUV's with GenIII and GenIV Vortec V8's, they idle at 550 rpm almost without exception, most definitely NOT 800 RPM... At 550 RPM engine RPM depending on pulley ratio alternator RPMs vary between 1950 and 2200... From what I have actually TESTED, both on vehicles and on our test bench I have never seen a 300 amp alternator other than ours that will charge more than 30-40, maybe 50-60 amps at best at idle..

60 amps isnt enough to even run a vehicle, let alone powering accessories...

Just as a side note for you guys with late model GM trucks and SUV's with GenIII and GenIV Vortec V8's, they idle at 550 rpm almost without exception, most definitely NOT 800 RPM... At 550 RPM engine RPM depending on pulley ratio alternator RPMs vary between 1950 and 2200... From what I have actually TESTED, both on vehicles and on our test bench I have never seen a 300 amp alternator other than ours that will charge more than 30-40, maybe 50-60 amps at best at idle..

60 amps isnt enough to even run a vehicle, let alone powering accessories...

my rpms are good, i think is the remote turn on, just havent had time to try it, cause i even had my truck turn off on me while driving and battery ligth came on, so i think the alternator is not turning on at all

audio fanatic