stock isnt cuttin it anymore...

I want a better sound out of it.

i was wondering if any of you blazer/s10/sanoma/bravade ect owners had any experience with exhausts for these trucks and would like to share. i want a nice deep sound... i know its a v6 but i dont want it to sound like a ricer lol.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Between the two of my trucks,, both a 4.3 and both have exhaust on them,, i like the one with my Flowmaster 40 series on it,, i have a Magnaflow Highflow Cat. Converter on it with 3 inch exhaust piping all the way out,, and turndowns on the muffler,, it sounds pretty deep at idle and lower rpms,, once you get to the upper rev range, it isnt as deep, but its no where near rice

1997 S10 EC

Whats in it

106.9 Sq.ft. Hushmat

DB Elec. 250 amp alt.

HC800&HC1400

MLA Module

Alpine 9886

Knukonceptz wires

Clarion EQS746

poopy Alpine door co-ax's

Change IS Coming

Between the two of my trucks,, both a 4.3 and both have exhaust on them,, i like the one with my Flowmaster 40 series on it,, i have a Magnaflow Highflow Cat. Converter on it with 3 inch exhaust piping all the way out,, and turndowns on the muffler,, it sounds pretty deep at idle and lower rpms,, once you get to the upper rev range, it isnt as deep, but its no where near rice

sounds good. what in all would i need?

got an estimate on how much it may cost me?

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

I've got a flowmaster 40 and a cat back exhaust it sounds ok. My buddy has a header back exhaust fully mandrel bent with the cat still and hooker muffler, true duals, and it sounds sexy as hell. mine gets raspy above 3g's his sounds great to 5k. difference is I spend 150 cat back, he has over 500 in his.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

I've got a flowmaster 40 and a cat back exhaust it sounds ok. My buddy has a header back exhaust fully mandrel bent with the cat still and hooker muffler, true duals, and it sounds sexy as hell. mine gets raspy above 3g's his sounds great to 5k. difference is I spend 150 cat back, he has over 500 in his.

im lookin at spendin maybe 150 ish. nothing too much im just not sure exactly what i need. then again i know i wont be able to install this stuff either so i will need install on top of that.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

im lookin at spendin maybe 150 ish. nothing too much im just not sure exactly what i need. then again i know i wont be able to install this stuff either so i will need install on top of that.

I paid 150 for the entire cat back pipes plus the flowmaster 40.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

i actually only paid bout 300,, cost of parts,, it helps to know the shop owner,, but since then,, everythings gone up a bit,, check www.summitracing.com out,, they should have cheap prices on the muffler, and the cat if you decide to go that route

1997 S10 EC

Whats in it

106.9 Sq.ft. Hushmat

DB Elec. 250 amp alt.

HC800&HC1400

MLA Module

Alpine 9886

Knukonceptz wires

Clarion EQS746

poopy Alpine door co-ax's

Change IS Coming