Need A High Output Alt For A Lexus

I need a high output Alternator for my Lexus ES300. It seems that no one can help me. My stock alt only puts out 80 amps. One company wanted $400 for only a 180 amp alt. :angry: Anyone out there with a lexus or toyota who did a alt upgrade? Where did u go?

forum_sundowncopy.jpgdd_red.gif

2 DD 9515

1 Soundown SAZ-3000D

2 Optima Redtops

Big 3 upgrade

Hitting 151.1db

im pretty sure that car is the fancy version of my toyota avalon, i too paid 400ish for a 200a iraggi on ebays.

turns out its a small case nippon denso alt, which is still used in current scions, so that may broaden your search(it depends on year though, mine is a 95)

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

I need a high output Alternator for my Lexus ES300. It seems that no one can help me. My stock alt only puts out 80 amps. One company wanted $400 for only a 180 amp alt. :angry: Anyone out there with a lexus or toyota who did a alt upgrade? Where did u go?

lol...Join the group. It's like $450-$500 for meh Range Rover. But I think I'll just stick w/ the stock 150A for now.

Guest KyleCannon

I got a 130 idle/ 305 amp max hairpin alternator from DC Power that was around 525$

They have others for cheaper, check em out, www.dcpowerinc.com and talk to robbie. Check out his forum and my experience is in there.

im pretty sure that car is the fancy version of my toyota avalon, i too paid 400ish for a 200a iraggi on ebays.

turns out its a small case nippon denso alt, which is still used in current scions, so that may broaden your search(it depends on year though, mine is a 95)

Mine is also a 95. What did u type on ebay to find that alt?

2 DD 9515

1 Soundown SAZ-3000D

2 Optima Redtops

Big 3 upgrade

Hitting 151.1db

Guest Just_Rob

All of the 3.3L Toyota/Lexus V-6's run the same basic alternator from '95-'02.. Only differences are pulley ratio's and regulators.. We just did a batch of 220 amp stators for that model Denso alternator and can also do either that or a 180 amp, whichever works.. Unless you want 250 or 300 amps, we can do those as well.. As Kyle pointed out, he posted up some vids of the 300 Amp alternator he has in his Avalon in our manufacturer section.. Let me know if I can help, Rob

All of the 3.3L Toyota/Lexus V-6's run the same basic alternator from '95-'02.. Only differences are pulley ratio's and regulators.. We just did a batch of 220 amp stators for that model Denso alternator and can also do either that or a 180 amp, whichever works.. Unless you want 250 or 300 amps, we can do those as well.. As Kyle pointed out, he posted up some vids of the 300 Amp alternator he has in his Avalon in our manufacturer section.. Let me know if I can help, Rob

Sent you a PM Bro

2 DD 9515

1 Soundown SAZ-3000D

2 Optima Redtops

Big 3 upgrade

Hitting 151.1db