Fs 2 Custom 12' 2 Channel Rca Cables

My bad I completely forgot about this thread posted on this board. I apologize, usually PM is the best way to reach because I get an email notification right away.

what is the difference in getting these and a quality set from somewhere else?

Well I can make you any RCA cables really at any lengths. The connector uses a Neurtrik, it has a very strong bite, so it does not come loose, it will always give a good direct signal. This cable is shielded(foil shield) and each wire has a twist inside to reject noise, but the pair is not twisted together.

If you are asking whats the difference between this cable and oh lets say the Knukonceptz Krystal kable, those cables are NOT shielded, non of the "shields" are grounded on them, I have photos to prove this, if anything they act as an antenna. the only thing keeping them from making any noises is that they are twisted.

he made those himself, and he's a pure sq gurue(sp) so that means there about the best u can get for the $

Much thanks, I am no guru, just an SQ enthusiast! I try to keep the cost down, but even custom cables dont run cheap since I cant order in bulk :(

x2 home made RCA's done right>all other RCA's

The only reason I like custom rca's is because it gives your system a little character, more bragging rights, custom lengths are convenient, and I know exactly whats in the cables so there are no surprises.

Team Stereo Clarity