Wtb Dry Cell Battery

i would like to have $100 left to my self after shipping........ i am guessing it shouldn't be more than $25 to ship....but i will check. i will not be able to get to it untill tommorrow this time for pics if that is ok with u.

the battery bought in september . i had 5 of them but a few of them went bad and i returned them in september under warantee for new ones. i got rid of 4 and have this one left. i hooked it up a few times definitly less than 10 since i had it.

no it is sitting in my room. i believe last i checked it was at 12.37 or 12.73 volts. but i will get u a pic with the dmm on it.

let me know if the price is good though before i start taking pics and stuff. ( this way if u r not intresed from what i told u we dont waste both of our times u know ?)

let me know ur email add so i can send the pics there. if u dont want to make it public then just pm it to me.

if u r ok with that price u will have pics tommorrow definitly.

oh and the reason i am getting rid of them is because i am going 16 volts....

if u have a hook up with some new powermaster d1000's we can work out a trade and cash on my end :)

no sir i do not have a hookup i wish i did i would have like 10 of them in my car lol

but i have just decided to hold my money for my 250amp alt and then i will buy a battery in a few weeks when i get somemore money up but thanks alot and yes that is a damn good price shipped

THIS THREAD CAN BE LOCKED