It does ware on you, but its soemthing that needs to be done cause you dont want to be dialing anyone while its in your pocket.

i have one i love it. yea the button at the top is annoying sometimes but like he said. its better than dialing random numbers and stuff. as fars as apps. i have no idea. i never added any and dont know how to lol ima look into it now though.

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

• 2 weeks later...
thinking about getting this phone and returning the lotus ??

i heard there full of problems.. any thoughts ?

It's been god to me. The texting for me comes really easy on it cause learned to use my index fingers to do so. Surfing SMD is pretty god for a phone browser. Its does occasionally act up when trying to hit certain buttons on SMD but that's because some the link buttons can show really small on the screen. Over all its a really good phone. The only phone I'd switch it out for would be the I phone but that only cause I find it to be a little faster.

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

I've got one and have no complaints.

I had an issue loading up your build on it. The phone didn't want to bring up at all for a few weeks. Weird thing is that's about the only one it wouldn't bring and it obviously wasn't because there was to many pic's to bring............

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

heard since it was the second touch screen phone for sprint.. it had a lot of issues software wise... the sprint guy highly didn't recommend it and i ended up getting a lotus "which is neat and all" but i had my eye on the instinct and it was the $10 cheaper too..

well i have 29 days to return my phone..

THANKS !