2 Sony Xplod 12s Shaking A Desk Apart (new Video!)

Cheya, I'm SicSniper4Unreal.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

2 sony xplod subs doing some nice vibrations.

Honestly not bad for the money, wouldnt be in my ride though :D

And yes, I was a little Blazed when I did this video, drugs are bad, mkay!

NEW VIDEO!!!

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Sniper

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

my vid link doesnt appear to be working for me so I guess i'll just link it.

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Cool! Why didnt mine work?

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

lol, i useto be a stoner so i kno what u be talkin bout mane, but u must of had that shit that make u feel like u settin beside yoself in that vid

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

did u coppy and paste url or enbed link? u click the youtube thing on left side and put the ebed'ed code link there n presto

gotta admit though, this shit bangs for some sony xplods!

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

I'm amazed people aren't saying that this is the best Xplod video ever, I'm actually getting really loud with some xplods!

Who'd think I could get that much power out of some xplods at 50W-RMS x 2?

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

new video!

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Sniper

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck