American Cancer Society Sound Off And Car Show.

The event is set :) A car show and sound off All cars welcome :).

location Johnson city New york. at home depot.

Date: may 21st (rain day may 22nd)

Cost to Enter 25 dollars a car 5 bucks to enter extra classes (i.e car show best install ect.)

just to enter 7 dollars 3 for children.

Enter as many cars as you want anyone is welcome. So far we have everything from mustangs to golf's entering.

I need someone that is good with photoshop to make me a flyer :) just give me the psd so i can edit it a little with sponsors as they are added.

So far sponsors are

Dreamakers Customs

Performance Autosport

And home depot. post up if your interested in attending

ALL PROCEEDS GO TO THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

no one is coming? We have food girls and cars what more do you want

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

no one is coming? We have food girls and cars what more do you want

GREAT idea I wish I would have thought of it first lol being a survivor and all ,think I might do one here at my shop have 5+ acres of land might work can you tell me who you contacted at american cancer society

1-800-ACS-2345 CAll that number :) then they will have a local center near you call you and then its all up hill from their.. they will give you a paper with proof that your doing it with cool halograms lol.. JUST DONT PHOTOCOPY IT they told be the paper will turn black.. but its cool all the local shops but walmart are so happy to be involved. :)

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

</div>

• 3 weeks later...