Second Skin Audio

Sub Box Help From Aus

hello guys im new to this forum and im happy to see that everyone on in this forum has a good idea with car audio.

i was just wondering if any one be able to help me with a big favor .

i own a merc Vito van witch i want to turn into a bit of a boom box lol and i was wondering if any one would be able to give me a hand with the design for a sub box for two 12'' option audio subs.

here is the specs of the sub. :Dhttp://www.teamoa.com.au/specs/Option%20Au...0OA12DVCXTM.pdf

i hoped that worked.

thanks guys.

I am from Oz. But what do you mean by give you a hand? Design the box for you or give you a hand? If no-one else wants to pitch in, lets keep this to PM's. How about we start by talking about what results you want from the enclosure.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

hay sorry ,i want to get a design for my van to sit two 12inch subs.

so i was just after a design if possible for the most db i could get :rolleyes:

So you want an spl set up. I'm sure none of us here know what type of van you have... Post some pics of that and give us the exact dimensions you have to work with

edit - that link doesn't tell us anything, but that they are 1250w rms and dual 2s. Give us some information about the shit you have/want before expecting any replies

Edited by SplPhreak

So you want an spl set up. I'm sure none of us here know what type of van you have... Post some pics of that and give us the exact dimensions you have to work with

edit - that link doesn't tell us anything, but that they are 1250w rms and dual 2s. Give us some information about the shit you have/want before expecting any replies

Actually, it tells us almost everything we need to know to design the enclosure. And the Vito is a fairly common van here.

Synster, I know the OAX3200 quite well. They are a nice purchase, I'm quite partial to the OA amplifiers. Please reply to the PM with the dimensions and I shall plot a few things for you.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

Actually, it tells us almost everything we need to know to design the enclosure. And the Vito is a fairly common van here.

Synster, I know the OAX3200 quite well. They are a nice purchase, I'm quite partial to the OA amplifiers. Please reply to the PM with the dimensions and I shall plot a few things for you.

Cheers,

Mick

All of the forum isn't from Aus... Hence why we need to know the dimensions.

Of course. However being from Aus won't help even me with his dimensions, that's just silly. It does help picture the car though.

"my maximum width is (120cm )and length is ( 110cm) height is (40cm)". Enjoy.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320