because the shop here that does it charge freaking outrageous.. ill will get one in a may.. just i gotta get my truck fixed. my 4wheel drive is broke and noone seems to know how to fix it.

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

because the shop here that does it charge freaking outrageous.. ill will get one in a may.. just i gotta get my truck fixed. my 4wheel drive is broke and noone seems to know how to fix it.

that shit aint cheap... its a 12 hour job plus alignment and mount and ballance!

BTW how do you know the 4x4 is not working?

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

its computerized and it wont get into 4wheel hi or 4wheel lo and its not that the labor they were tryin to sell me pro comps for $2500 when i found them ranchos for $1800 lol.

four sundown 3500s

in a chevy 1500

its computerized and it wont get into 4wheel hi or 4wheel lo and its not that the labor they were tryin to sell me pro comps for $2500 when i found them ranchos for $1800 lol.

so the 4wd light doesnt come on?

whos trying to charge you that??? :shok:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

yea the light wont come on.. im about to go check again if it wont switch into 4wheel.. and its the only shop around here who do 4x4 things.. fucking sucks big ones lol.. we are like the most redneck place but have 1 4x4 shop.. lol.

four sundown 3500s

in a chevy 1500

yea the light wont come on.. im about to go check again if it wont switch into 4wheel.. and its the only shop around here who do 4x4 things.. fucking sucks big ones lol.. we are like the most redneck place but have 1 4x4 shop.. lol.

if these muffugas dont know how to fix your 4wd... i wouldnt recomend having them hang your lift kit either!

and they only do body work and lifts they dont do computer things or shit like that.. one shop said they used the computer tester thing and they said i needed a shift modulater $750 and another place who used the computer tester said i needed a new ecm it was $200 i dont know who to believe or who to go too.. and it never went into 4wheel drive i checked it 5 times..

no light

Posted Image

service 4wheel drive, sorry its negative but you couldnt read it if it wasnt.. sorry it dont show up but it does on the pic on my phone.. but it says service 4wheel drive..

Posted Image

four sundown 3500s

in a chevy 1500

i wish lol haha.. you should come to perry bog in florida if so then you could help me.. i dont see how 2 computer testers get 2 different things and a $500 difference.

four sundown 3500s

in a chevy 1500

Archived