Second Skin Audio

Box For 3 Subs!

Click here for the pic!!!

Soooo i built my boxes for my 13.5" subs and i dont like the way it turned out... =( i tried to do 3 seperate sealed boxes so it could fit easier in my trunk but it still fits like shit...so i have decided to restart the build and go with the design with the pics above with the 3 13.5's. it looks like some angles have to be done on the front box and i was wondering if anyone knew which degree angle the front was and the chambers look at an angle too...so if anyone has any input or comments please tell me :hairtrick: thanks in advance!!!

link aint working for me

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

you can always just use a Protractor and a piece of cardboard to make a template of the bottom of the box to start off with

yeah i was thinking about that. it looks like the fronts that hold the subs are at 45 degree angle and the middle chambers look somewhere between 90 and 45 lol maybe like 70