Suggestions For A New Headunit?

Alright well earlier this year my headunit crapped out (stock ford explorer 2002 xlt) and wouldn't pull the cd in, the things that pull and eject the cd don't work. Then randomly it started working, and after getting my car repaired it stopped. So now my Bday is on sunday, and I figure I might as well get a new headunit.

I'm looking for a decent, affordable headunit. Near the 150$ dollar range I guess. More or less, Idk how much to be exact and I know I can't get that good of a headunit for that price but it should be better than nothing.

I'm looking for subwoofer rca output, preferably 4v preout or higher (idk, maybe 2v won't be that bad?), iPod Touch (1st gen) hookup and so I can play it through the headunit, and thats about it? Something fairly easy to use.

a Double din will fit my explorer, but I don't mind with single din or double.

Help me out guys!

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

single 18" Fi btl fully loaded

2 1750's

2 c&d tech 88amp/hr batts

2 ought wiring

cdt component set up front, cdt coaxials in back

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

Alright well earlier this year my headunit crapped out (stock ford explorer 2002 xlt) and wouldn't pull the cd in, the things that pull and eject the cd don't work. Then randomly it started working, and after getting my car repaired it stopped. So now my Bday is on sunday, and I figure I might as well get a new headunit.

I'm looking for a decent, affordable headunit. Near the 150$ dollar range I guess. More or less, Idk how much to be exact and I know I can't get that good of a headunit for that price but it should be better than nothing.

I'm looking for subwoofer rca output, preferably 4v preout or higher (idk, maybe 2v won't be that bad?), iPod Touch (1st gen) hookup and so I can play it through the headunit, and thats about it? Something fairly easy to use.

a Double din will fit my explorer, but I don't mind with single din or double.

Help me out guys!

LINK You can get it on ebay about $30 cheaper.

theres some pioneer model my friend has, i think it's older, idk the model though, but i would go with pioneer, alpine, kenwood, or whatever else you can find.

Well I think I'm going to ask for the alpine u posted with the ipod cable.

Thanks man

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

2 1750's

2 ought wiring

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

Should I get the 9884 with the ipod cable, or the cde 102 with the ipod cable. It's cheaper for the 9884 and seems better?

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

2 1750's

2 ought wiring

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

alpine 9885

lol goddammit

IDK, I think I'm going to either get one of these two, they are right in my price range.

I'm just not sure which one would be better, the 9884 seems better. They both need to work with my 1st gen iPod touch, it says they work for both headunits.

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

2 1750's

2 ought wiring

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693