Second Skin Audio

Alpine Questions

alpine

my box deminsions are 41" x 29" x 14.5". This will be loaded with 4-12" type-Rs.This is the deminsions from one guy at a local shop for the port 6" x 12" x 18". This is the deminsions from SPLGEO from your fourm says 12" x 12" x 13.75". Which one will make the box hit low and loud. Thanks, Joe

BANNED LIKE A MOTHAFUCKA

britney-spears-bald-400a030207.jpg

IM BANNED BECAUSE IM A FUCKIN FUCKTARD

I have 4-12" Alpine Type-Rs.The will be going into a ported enclosure tuned at 34Hz.Here are th demensions.........

Box= 41" x 29" x 15.5"

Port= 6" x 12" x 18"

If there is any demensions i should change tell me or what u think i should do!

Here is a pic........

post-11-1170196691.jpg

untitled.JPG_thumb

BANNED LIKE A MOTHAFUCKA

Can someone integrate alpine type-Rs instead of these jl subs and put a port like meades on the front of the box instead of the top?

Thanks, Joe

post-11-1170291463.jpg

ga_5529_full.jpg_thumb

BANNED LIKE A MOTHAFUCKA

Ok im gonna be nice in this cuz i dont have any problem with you and vice versa but ive seen like 10 threads with you askin for people to design a box for you and do other stuff. My point is you are never gonna learn if you dont try yourself. Alot of this stuff is trial and error. Thats how alot of people started out. Just read all the articles you can and try to learn yourself that way you dont have to keep askin people to design boxes for you. im not tryin to be a dick or anything but one day you are gonna have to do something yourself.

xa-1.gif

Archived