I don't like losing thousands in depreciation in a matter of seconds as the vehicle rolls off the lot. I'd rather get something a year old with low mileage and good shape than waste my money. I know a lot of people who thought they'd never lose their job and have been layed off recently losing their cars, their house, etc. within just a few months.

If I was living at home and had a wife I'd be putting money aside like a fiend to get my ass out. just my view on it.

It sounds like you are wanting to live above your means. I make quite a bit more than you say you are atm (not meant negative at all) and I pinch pennies all the time! I was wasteful for a while but I realize now how much more important it is to save money for your wife, kids, even your future. My wife and I do well with our combined incomes, but I work 60-70 hours a week plus go to college so I can make working an option for her in the near future. My family deserves the best, and to me that doesn't mean a new car it means quality time together and a high standard of living. You may have different values or ideas of what is important and that's fine, not trying to chap your ass just give you an honest opinion since you asked. They are nice cars but you should ask yourself where you want to be in a few years and if this purchase will help get you there. 400 a month extra is not a lot of money, especially if your situation turns. Best luck with your ticket bro.

I've been wanting to get out of here. It's just I don't want a shitty house/apartment. And all the 'nice' stuff in this area is expensive as hell. Thanks for your input though.

how you like you dd coaxials i want to get a few pairs soon but do more to the car you have if anything it will mean more to you later plus with no bill and that much money you could be have money in the bank to sit on incase something happends but do something a little more and post a build (just to trow my opinion out there if and or when you go bigger on the system go digital designs there so bad ass )

LOVE them.