Sonic Electronix

Alternator Power More Than Car Can Handle ?

When you're ready to get an alt either PM me or tell robbie that kyle sent ya from the forums and that he said that you might be able to do something crazy. But remember, Robbie has the final say on this and you might be screwed regardless. :\

But if it's possible, Robie can do it.

Let us know!

awsome man, you guys are great ! this place is very good for me because it is stress free and seems to be free of trolls and people who are just out to attack others, i have epilepsy and dont deal with stress well and get worked up easily and upset and have nervous break downs pretty easily, its an embaressing condition but its what i live with.

anyways, thanks man i really do appreciate it !

i hope that i can get atleast 2 alternators working in tandom, but if not 1 big giant one and enough battery support should be able to handle the 5200 RMS . What you all think ?

smdsignature.jpg

There are a lot of variables, but anything is possible! :D

hey kyle ! let me know what you can make happen for me, getting my head-unit upgraded today, then the next thing in line is the alternator situation so hit me back with a pm man !

also if you could get me back with that link for mla modules that would be great, i am going to be using one of thease too, not sure what type iwll have to see what the end result of the alternator we come up with is.

Edited by knowledgestick
smdsignature.jpg