Fast Rappers You Probably Havent Heard Of

I can understand all the rappers I posted, aside from the foreign ones and Evil Pimp, I like Tech N9ne but I just didnt post him because everyone knows who he is, along with Bone Thugs and Twista, they are all great, I wouldnt post em if it didnt sound musical, if I wanted the fastest that didnt sound musical I would of posted up some Rebel XD, who holds the record, but you cant understand it, though they are all real words.

And about the freestyling, dont you think it would be harder to rap fast freestyling rather that to rap fast to something you have practiced, most of the rappers I posted are much faster than the well known rappers, tech and twista both do about 10-11 syllabels a second, tonedeff is about 13 a second, I am guessing VdoubleO and Twisted Insane are about the same, Outsider has been clocked at 17 a second, No Clue who once held the record was at 14.1 a second, and Rebel XD the current record holder comes in a a little over 20 syllabels per second.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

bizzy bone is the fastest IMO

LMAO! maybe hes just your favorite fast rapper but hes not the fastest!

Mr%20Mcnasty510.png

Chrysler 300 on 24's

(2) audioque 2200d's [subs]

(1) audioque 4x90 [highs/mids]

(2) 12" DC audio level 4xl's

(2) xspower D3100's

Iraggi 320 amp alt

Big 3, 2 runs of 1/0 guage

Box 4 cft tuned to 30hz

now this might be just my personal opinion, but "Fast Rappers" stopped being cool back in 2002

styles change, and 'who can rap the fastest' just aint tight anymore

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?