300+ Amp Alternator (more Than 1 If Available) That Will Fit A Crystler 1997 Lhs

title says it all, throw me some good prices people :)

also looking for a pair of FI BTL 18'' D2's, will not take anything less than mint condition, As i would rather have the factory warrenty but thease forums seem pretty trust worthy !

i am going to be replacing my RE audio SX 18''s with the FI BTL's and powering each subwoofer with a hifonics brutrus 2600 RMS

smdsignature.jpg

youre only going to fit one

you wont find a used one

mechman, powermaster, or click/call dcpower, the banner is at the top of the page, all of them have great alternators, you may have to settle for less amperage because of size constraints (I can only fit a like 200amp in my car, anything significantly more powerful needs a bigger case)

best bet is to call, so you can talk to a professional and they can tell youw hats available, how hard it is to install, what you will need, prices, warrantee, etc.

like you were told in the other thread, you're going to need a battery bank to keep it all going, you're going to have to bump responsibly and watch your voltage, and if you want that kind of power you probably will have to hook your batteries up to a charger once in a while(if you want to bump full blast all day every day, which you honestly may not be able to handle, even my 1500 watts and 8's gets uncomfortable after like an hour or so and I turn it down a few notches for road trips)

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

youre only going to fit one

you wont find a used one

mechman, powermaster, or click/call dcpower, the banner is at the top of the page, all of them have great alternators, you may have to settle for less amperage because of size constraints (I can only fit a like 200amp in my car, anything significantly more powerful needs a bigger case)

best bet is to call, so you can talk to a professional and they can tell youw hats available, how hard it is to install, what you will need, prices, warrantee, etc.

like you were told in the other thread, you're going to need a battery bank to keep it all going, you're going to have to bump responsibly and watch your voltage, and if you want that kind of power you probably will have to hook your batteries up to a charger once in a while(if you want to bump full blast all day every day, which you honestly may not be able to handle, even my 1500 watts and 8's gets uncomfortable after like an hour or so and I turn it down a few notches for road trips)

i hear ya! i am deffinatly going with the DC power alts, i was just recomended to ask for a pair of used ones as there was a guy selling some on the forums. But i am going to give him a call back when i am ready to get it. I love the gut wrenching feeling of not being able to breathe when the 18''s hit though hehe, and ur skull is litterally vibrating its good stuff. I cant wait to get my other amplifier, i am going to get the strongest alternator i can, and fit in an MLA pro-module with it as i was told to on thease boards.

Also a pair of used BTL's would be nice, if they were mint since scott seems to be not answering emails and extremely busy, and i am going to need my woofers reasonably soon.

is there anyway i would be able to get in direct contact with him once i am ready to order so there is no waiting for him to respond he is probably busy building woofers, thats why i wouldnt mind grabbing a set of D2 18''s used, and if they are in perfect shape because then i can get them faster and save some dough !!! hehe, does steve have any for sale ? can somebody ask him for me ?

Edited by knowledgestick
smdsignature.jpg

i made one in the wrong section it was for wanted to sell, the alternator thread in the other area is not related to buying an alternator, a member directed me to ask in this section to see a guy still had 3 of the dc power alts for sale 300 amp ones, u can go check the post.

sorry if i have done somthing wrong.

oh and i wanted to ask for a pair of 18'' FI BTL's in mint condition D2's if anybody is selling some since scott seems very busy

Edited by knowledgestick
smdsignature.jpg