I was wondering how to take the rear air control housing off.

For those that don't know what I am talking about it is the controls that the second row passengers can use.

it has two clips like the front but no external screws. I can peek in and see that they are screwed in but don't know how to get to them.

watch towards the beginning.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

seems like 4 18's and 20kw is the solution...

thats what I was thinking to myself :rofl:

my last option is to break it.

the front one had two tabs that snapped from the bass and so the dials would come out of the case like in the video but I got behind that one and put a bead of silicone all around it so its not moving anywhere.

if I don't find a solution to the rear one I will do the same thing and just fix it to make it 10x better.

Edited by thehoe92

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

• 1 month later...