Well as some of you guys know, my head unit has been giving me problems for the past month. What would happen is it would over heat super fast and shut off even when it was pushing two 5x7s. Well i had another ancient sony head unit so i decided to hook it up and see if worked. Well this time i decided to solder all the wires except the remote and 2 runs of 14g. After installing and testing the head unit i was very happy, not only did it power them great but it didnt even get hot!

Here is a test vid, turned the bass on a lil at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN_f2psR4X8...re=channel_page

2002 FORD EXPLORER PACKED WITH SOME CHEAP SUBWOOFERS!

haha it is very old, i got it for free so im happy =D. i have 4 diff head units and ive only bought 1. the camera does the sound no justice, its very loud and clear irl. going to use the purple amp to power them once i get my crunch back.

2002 FORD EXPLORER PACKED WITH SOME CHEAP SUBWOOFERS!

haha it is very old, i got it for free so im happy =D. i have 4 diff head units and ive only bought 1. the camera does the sound no justice, its very loud and clear irl. going to use the purple amp to power them once i get my crunch back.

yeah, I only have two stock speakers in my front door panels and my tweeters, no music for me, back doors and 6x9s are blown :(

gl :)

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)