3 Sundown NSv2 15s/ AA500.1 build pg 21 new vids

Isn't that a bad place for the amp, right in front of the woofer?

ive always had it in front of the subs, but always flat. I dont think this will be a problem

ive always had it in front of the subs, but always flat. I dont think this will be a problem

We hope so........ btw: Is this for Daily Drive? :nea:

TEAM ELEVATION AUDIO

BassRace 140.0-149.9

My Ride

We hope so........ btw: Is this for Daily Drive? :nea:

it was originally for a comp box, but i decided to put a longer port on for daily untill comp time. itll probably be taken out after this month.

looks nice, do you hear port noise sitting that close to it?

i got my box for my 18" RE SX done today. 5.5 cubes + port displacement. tuned to 35 hz. sub and ports up (takes up the whole rear of the hatch)

^^^^^^^^^^ ALL IN A SMALL FORD FOCUS.

still waiting on DC to ship my recone and basket and then its sub rebuild time.

should be here on thursday, then i'm gonna post up my build log.

hoping for high high 140's maybe a 150 seeing as how i hit a 145.8 with 1 12.

i'll see ya at the show on the 30th.

looks nice, do you hear port noise sitting that close to it?

i got my box for my 18" RE SX done today. 5.5 cubes + port displacement. tuned to 35 hz. sub and ports up (takes up the whole rear of the hatch)

^^^^^^^^^^ ALL IN A SMALL FORD FOCUS.

still waiting on DC to ship my recone and basket and then its sub rebuild time.

should be here on thursday, then i'm gonna post up my build log.

hoping for high high 140's maybe a 150 seeing as how i hit a 145.8 with 1 12.

i'll see ya at the show on the 30th.

there is some noise, i think its mostly that the inside kerf is 8x8" and the port is 6x8". I had to make it that sie because the its the only way to get the port through the back seat without cuttin more. (more cuttin is for the next box) so i have another flare on the inside of the 6x8 port that i made with a dremel to make the flow a little better, but i dont mind since the reason i make this box was just for the 8x8 port for the comp.

Im hopin for something around a 150. Im not sure which class ill run in yet. If i dont have my alt im gonna put one of my 2400s in the trunk and to the second class. Ive been drivin around with one 1800 in the trunk and one under the hood, and my voltage is stayin around 12.5 with long bass hits.

once you get yours done we should meet up again before the comp. I havent even seen an 18 playin in person.

there is some noise, i think its mostly that the inside kerf is 8x8" and the port is 6x8". I had to make it that sie because the its the only way to get the port through the back seat without cuttin more. (more cuttin is for the next box) so i have another flare on the inside of the 6x8 port that i made with a dremel to make the flow a little better, but i dont mind since the reason i make this box was just for the 8x8 port for the comp.

Im hopin for something around a 150. Im not sure which class ill run in yet. If i dont have my alt im gonna put one of my 2400s in the trunk and to the second class. Ive been drivin around with one 1800 in the trunk and one under the hood, and my voltage is stayin around 12.5 with long bass hits.

once you get yours done we should meet up again before the comp. I havent even seen an 18 playin in person.

they way they normally do it is if you have an extra battery it will throw you into the next higher class. so i think you will be in 251-500 class.

i'll be in that class too.

yeah i haven't had a 18 since i was in high school so i'm ready for it.

they way they normally do it is if you have an extra battery it will throw you into the next higher class. so i think you will be in 251-500 class.

i'll be in that class too.

yeah i haven't had a 18 since i was in high school so i'm ready for it.

i meant i dont know if ill keep the extra battery in or not.

i meant i dont know if ill keep the extra battery in or not.

oh..... gotcha

i would if i were you. even if it does take you up a class you will hit higher numbers with that second battery.

After finishing up the temp box Im gonna start a build log of the rest of my car. hopefully ill finish it this summer.

Right now im starting of with new door panels. each door will have 2 7in daytons and 1 morel tweeter.

Started off with doorpanels for a junkyard

Posted Image

cut of parts i didnt want

Posted Image

Put some cloth to flatten out the basic shape

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

now to mount the baffle

Posted Image

Posted Image